My third novel, Shaken and Stirred, is available now for pre-order. This came as a surprise to me as I was unaware that my publisher had uploaded the file to Amazon, much less created a really cool book cover. What’s the novel about? Past and present, life and death, and the realization that forgiveness is only possible in the presence of real love. Oh, and it’s also a comedy. If you want to read the first chapter, head on over to my website at http://www.joanopyr.org. It’s there, along with the first chapters of my other two books, Idaho Code and From Hell to Breakfast. Woot!
- The Writing Process or We Want the Funk
- Having Dieted for 34 Years . . .
- The Next Big Thing: Writers Discuss New Work
- The Inimitable Hilary Sloin!
- Introducing Jesse Blackadder (yes, that’s her real surname)
- Om Not One.
- Shaken and Stirred – Ready now for pre-order
- Today’s Poetry Fix: Sarah Teasdale
- Who Knew?
- The Real World: You’re Soaking In It